Precision Integrated Data Security
Precision Integrated Data provides the highest levels of security and dependability with role-based access controls, 99% uptime guarantee, and high-grade SSL 256-bit AES encryption. Precision Integrated Data is certified HIPAA/HITECH compliant.
Precision Integrated Data uses advanced technology for data encryption while information is moving to and from Precision Integrated Data. Files stored within Precision Integrated Data’s servers have the same standards of security excellence.
- Encryption during transfers with first-class SSL and in storage with 256-bit AES.
- Content Delivery Networks for transfer optimization and additional encryption cycle.
- Encryption keys are securely stored in different locations and frequently rotated.
Cloud Shield Protection
The Precision Integrated Data network is monitored 24/7.
Multiple redundant internet connections are used for routing redundancy and high-speed connectivity.
- External penetration testing provides system security and validation.
- Servers are located in Amazons S3 data warehouse.
Secure Data Center
The Precision Integrated Data application and its data are hosted at multiple locations via the Amazon S3 data center security protocols. This provides the necessary redundancy for top-notch security. Physical security, strict access policies, and secure vaults and cages are implemented by our data centers.
- Our data centers are protected 24/7.
- Uninterruptible power systems have precautionary back up systems, as well as fire & flood prevention at storage sites.